我的微博

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last Day!

Yes, it was our last day today and bloody hell, I had 2 meetings to attend before the end of this... Don't ask me why. I haven't a darn clue!

At 4pm, Greg gathered all of us and asked us to return for work on Monday and that Venetian and inProjects have mutually agreed to a one-month extension of the Retail Coordination Team (this name will become history pretty soon, must mention a few more times la! hahaha!) Services. Ha! I asked Greg about a formal confirmation of this instruction, nope, inProjects is working on it but we won't get it today. I was pissed off really. Greg promised a letter from inProjects HK latest by Monday and that our last payment (with the compensation & calculation of holidays taken out) will be issued the same day... Great.

We sodded off right after that (I packed half of my stuff already actually) and headed straight to Rascals. Yes, to drink and play some pool and then dinner...

No comments: