我的微博

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I thought it was...

I somehow thought it was our last day -- 30th April 2009. But no, they've asked us to go back to work on the 4th of May -- the next Monday, and that iPL will give us a letter for the extension of through the month of May...

I went back because it's a team thing --- all of us have got to be there somehow or there won't be a team... I don't know what it meant but for the sake of some of the teammates who have families to support, I went back.

What pissed me off big time was that iPL couldn't give us any form of confirmation on that day, nothing in writing. and still, Greg, our SPM, expected us to come back the nex day... without anything in writing. What do they think we are? NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION? I don't know who is to blame but definitely not us!

We received the letter on the 5th of May and our pay on the 6th of May, without the compensation & the annual leave pay. Ha! Great. One more month.

It was last Thursday, 21st August. Venetian's representative told us that there'll be an extension but there's no detail yet. Great.

Whatever it is, we're gonna farewell ourselves next Wednesday: Mortons for Power Hours and then Newway Karaoke!! F**k it. I have a life --- I'm not here to lick their toes! I don't give a damn -- dismiss me if they want. I thought they were professionals but no, just a bunch of professional w**kers!

No comments: