我的微博

Friday, April 24, 2009

STRESSED OUT!!


This is about work.

We (as in the whole RCT - the ones that are kept) were made redundant end March, that makes my last working day 30th of April 2009, which is just about 6 days from now. We were told that a package is being negotiated with Venetian -- they will take us onboard and that we should get the offer (an offer with at least a 25% cut) just about mid April, which is now way overdue. And we were asked to keep it to ourselves only.

I must admit it was a big relief the minute they gave us the notice. However, when I was told about the possibility of an opportunity with Venetian, I didn't really know what to think -- Yes, I get to keep my job at least for the next few months and No, not the painful job...

I have been working my arse off (mind the language but I just can't take this any longer!!!) last couple of weeks. Providing one forecast after another, dealing with people I have never had to deal with before, contractors & consultants all over me chasing for money that Venetian owes them, countless other tasks on the line, the uncertainty that lies ahead and Adrian being so far away... I couldn't even crochet properly, no mood for House, couldn't sleep well at night, the idea of going to work haunts me every single morning, my scull feels numb and it itches big big time and dandruff starts to fall like snow and it only happens at work -- nothing at home...

And S is given his notice as well, his will come to an end this year...

Oh gosh!! I know how people are driven mad now... I'm just about losing it, sadly... I'll get a couple of drinks tonight and get a little bit of a shopping therapy tomorrow...

No comments: