我的微博

Thursday, April 23, 2009

What comes after engagement...!! Part 4

This time, I'm in Hong Kong for something major -- a Makeup trial...

Me and Jane has picked out a shop in the famous Golden Plaza called Patty Styling the last time. We were received by a fun young lady named Fanny (yes, it's one of the popular names for girls in Hong Kong...) and the photos that they displayed... the "before and after" makeup photos only looked like the girls put on makeups, not just finished 5 sessions of plastic surgery... hmm... not a cheap choice but hey, I don't want to have to instruct the makeup artist what to do with my face or...

Before we started, I told her (the makeup artist I picked, Rosita is the name) that she can style all she want, I just need to look like me, before plastic surgery...


This is what I did at home, myself... an hour's work, didn't do the hair though...



These are what she, Rosita, the makeup artist did for me... not far off, I still look like me with makeup...?? Yes, not too powdery...





I booked for my mom and mother-in-law too... for the dinner. I'm sure they like that.

After that, we went off and booked the flowers for the big day... the hand bouquet, the corsage... I wanted white tulips and there was this one florist that was willing to accept my orders - it is summer when we're getting married, and common sense is, summer isn't exactly the right season. However, although they have accepted the order, they still advised us to choose a 2nd choice just in case.

O, I'm so anxious... one more thing is, the Peninsula can arrange white tulips for the flowers of the venue too... if it's available... fingers crossed!!

After this, Jane and I went to have Sushi (yes, again!!) and then a couple of drinks at Langham Place...

This place we went for drinks, looked good, and they looked like they had draught Guinness! See... I didn't even need to look at the menu and ordered a pint, as in, "I'd like to have a pint of Guinness please..." and the waitress said yes. Great...


Until we flipped the menu... it says "Guinness (can)"...!!!!! What!!!!! What's that draught machine for then?????????? O i called the waitress immediately and confirmed that they have only canned Guinness!!! and it's for a bloody HK$57!!! Damn blood suckers!! I changed to G&T's... bad! Two drinks are more than enough!



to be continued...

No comments: