我的微博

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

Just in case you've got bored with all the writing, here's a video that's been taken this Valentine's Day, which was our first Valentine's Day...



Early in the morning, he made me breakfast in bed... just scrambled eggs on a toast with a glass of orange juice, normal? check out the plate he used...

And then I went to work. At about 10:30am, I received a call asking me to receive flowers outside the office... Wow! I'm not being cocky here but hey, it was the biggest bunch of flowers that day in the office of close to 100 ppl!!

I then bought him lunch at McSorleys... I had to buy him lunch at the very least! I mean he wouldn't allow me to do anything! Well, smart as me I somehow managed to buy him 2 pairs of socks, which I placed by the bed in the morning, and a Spiderman boxer which I placed on his chair before he came home from work! Nothing fancy but I did manage to surprise him a bit... B-D

He told me to go straight to his place after work and so I did... and that was what awaited me... hehehehe... I was sooooo touched! No one, absolutely no one had ever even tried to make my Valentine's Day special... Maybe they thought I didn't need one but hell, I desperately needed one!!!! and a lot more!!!!!!! each and every single one to come!!!!!!

I love you Adrian, and thank you for making my Valentine's Day soooo special! UMMMMMWA!!

1 comment:

hipodamus 喜宝大姆 said...

wow, crazily in love, my friend!! enjoy the shower of love!!!