我的微博

Monday, March 17, 2008

and so the story continues...


OK OK I know it's getting too long to read but hey, it's my very romantic story alright?! Look at my photo albums if I'm boring you!


And so I went home... sleepless again >____<

And, so it was 2 days later - Friday!!! You know Fridays, they always mean that happy hour starts at 3?? hehehe

I received a text from Adrian asking me to join him in the Benders - some papaya bar i.e. topless bar in Grand Waldo Hotel. I then went around asking the usual bunch if they would like to join and a few of them said yes and I replied yes to Adrian immediately. I was pretty excited about it coz I get to see Adrian again and hang out with the gang haha! But the excitement lasted for only a few minutes and it turned into rage when I received a phone call from my x-bf telling me not to go. Yes, you have not read it wrong, he literally told me not to go!!!! Why? Because it's his team mate's birthday and they don't like RCT ppl!!!! I have immediately made up my mind, even if I had to go alone I WILL GO!!! And so I hung up on him because I was so bloody angry that could not talk! And I was still very angry, I sent him an email (150point font, bolded and in red) and said, "FUCK OFF! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!" Me and Luria both got pretty upset about this...

And right after work, we made our way there. Now because I know quite a few guys from P5 & 6, I said hi to them and chatted with them and for a bit, well, busy as usual hehehe. We (as in Eric, Richard, Jane...) were sitting with Adrian and Glenn. Mal (my x-bf's Project Manager) came to the table next to us and I went and said hello to him. The conversation started off alright but then I asked him what was wrong with his colleague telling me not to go to the benders. I was getting angry again, too angry I had to stop talking to Mal and head back to our table as I was starting to cry. Adrian asked me what happened as I was returning to my seat, I asked, "Can you give me a hug?" I really needed it soooo badly! Then I started crying hard... so hard that I thought it was too embarrassing, so I rushed into the ladies and continued crying...

I kept telling myself that he's nobody now but it somehow hurt when I thought about the ridiculous things he's done to me. I hate to be bullied and the fact that I can't fight back or don't want to fight back makes it worse!! I'm not a violent person but I am definitely one that will stand up for myself if it's gone too far! and so I cried and decided that it was the last time I would cry because of bullshit from him. and now, it doesn't hurt anymore!! YEAH!!!!

And after I finished crying, I came out of the ladies and there he was, Adrian, looking all concerned and worried... I went back to my seat, as the gang was leaving, they gave me hugs and left me with Adrian... He started asking me what was wrong and before I realize it, my head was saying, "WTF..." and we were kissing already! O he's such a kisser!!

I don't remember what time we left the bar, it was shortly after our first kiss... and then I drove us to, well he suggested the beach, and so we ended up on the beach... we hugged and kissed underneath a tree... and that was all that we did!! No one believe that nothing else happened, his hands were very well behaved as well!! And I was very very impressed! He was gentle, a little bit nervous but I could see that he was on top of the world! Haha!

It was 11th of January 2008, I will never forget this date, don't need a recall button for this one!
There you go, that's how it all started! Some may find it boring, but to me, it's one hell of a roller coaster ride!!

No comments: