我的微博

Friday, November 26, 2010

OO... Briefcase...s!!

 I received a parcel... erm... a carton to be exact.  I opened it and there are 2 silver  briefcases in it. 


OOOOOoooooo.... I thought to myself, "this is strange..."  because I haven't bought anything online lately (not that I don't want to, ai...) and I don't recognize the sender.  Hmmm...

I opened it and... tada!!

Doesn't it just look like a case for firearms?  Or, ermmm... something for parts of a errr... w*rheads?  OOOOoooooo... and both briefcases are identical.  Gosh, blogging this could get me into big trouble...!! 

But, there's always a "BUT", and that's the word that makes things interesting, or not... I suddenly remembered, a lighting supplier was supposed to send me 2 spotlight samples.  That should be it.  So I emailed them and asked where my diamonds have gone. hahaha!!

It turns out, their logistic dept. has made a mistake -- not surprised at all, coz the factory/warehouse/manufacturer/supplier is in PRC.  Though the product is designed in Germany for a Swedish company, which is very well designed I must say, but, the screw up just caused half of my confidence in them.

Anyway, they're going to send the ones that actually have been loaded with the lights, straight away.

No comments: