我的微博

Friday, November 26, 2010

dying young

I've been watching repeats of some HK movies on TV.  It's quite sad that most of the times, at least one or two actors/actresses are dead.  Sometimes, 2 out  of 3 main actors.  Though dying young, they were good at what they did, really good, by Asian standard.


Rouge -- both of them died


This is just one of the many examples.  Well, good example from Hollywood, The Dark Knight -- Heath Ledger, I only watched this move in a cinema after he died... felt so so so strange.


I'm sure everyone knows at lease one star like that... an unforgettable one, that will always live in his/her work.

They were once, very very shiny stars and they, are simply irreplaceable. 
It's like, the more they shine, the more their early death weighs...

I don't know, just want to say that they change how a movie should look, or meant knowing that they are already dead whilst I'm watching it.  hmm...

No comments: