我的微博

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Long Hair

I was in Hong Kong the other day, to book the venue of our banquet. This time I went alone as I didn't want to trouble Jane too much.
So I've had time to look at people or things around me like I used to when I spend time on my own. And so I got on the MTR, sat down and a long hair shadow caught my eyes -- beautiful straight hair, smooth and silky. Wow, she must have spent a lot of time caring for it or a lot of money in some saloon.


Have a look...

And then after a few stops, she decided that she needed to have a seat. She sat right in front of me... WTF!! It's not a girl!! Well, I have no problem about men having long hair. But they shouldn't look like women! Tell me what you see...
Not clear enough? See this, see the pink T-shirt? See the feet, see the hot pants? I felt so much like slapping him!
Close up... Honestly, he's quite good looking for a Chinese man. How did he manage this??

He should have a look at Jason Castro. Jason Castro, that is style; this guy here? WRONG!!!

No comments: