我的微博

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hmm... What I saw in Malaysia...

I spent about 2 weeks in Malaysia during Chinese New Year... Good times & great fun! I took the time to renew my passport whilst I was there because the old one is running out and I've only had it for less than 1.5yrs! It costs less and I don't have to go all the way to HK to do it. Although I had to spend just about 6 hours there, I got the renewed passport the same day. Well the process could have been faster than it was if the system did not go down. Sod's law.

Anyway, while I was queueing up, this is what I saw...


Gosh! What in the world happened here? Did he just escape from the famous fashion prison??? Ah! I know! The fashion police was on holiday!! Goodness!

The holiday went on well. And before I realize it, it was time to return to work. I was at the airport (LCCT - AirAsia's airport) waiting to board my plane. 35 minutes before the flight, they informed us that the flight that we're supposed to be on were delayed and will only land 40 minutes later. Great.

So I sat and waited... I was standing in a queue you see. As I sat, this guy was right in front of me... gearing up, MP4 player and then a PSP... what a busy man! And the gf/wife got too bored and had to sleep on his shoulder... they really didn't have anything to talk about, did they? Or the other half could not keep him entertained he has to turn to his MP3 player the get his ears busy, and the PSP to get his eyes, fingers and the whole brain full swing! How pathetic!!!

I'm so glad that Adrian and I have loads to talk about and we always try to express ourselves to each other... in many different ways... I thought this is what couples should do. You know it looks like you're leaving for a holiday but you're all geared up with your personal gadgets and bore our misses to... sleep... not very nice is it?


haha! but if you look at the woman on the left of the picture... look at how her top is designed... hahahaha!! hahahahaha! I'm sooooo mean!!!!

No comments: