我的微博

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Google Translate

It should indeed say, "Restaurant", but...


And I thought to myself, "thank goodness!  at last, translation made easy!!"  Well Adrian was really disappointed at first try...

I started a blog in Chinese and of course, being my lovely husband, he would like to know my thoughts.  He's a Brit, and a Brit who does not read any form of Chinese.  So he thought of using Google translate... the comment was, "what have you been writing, my dear???" looking at me like he had to try and get to know me from scratch.

I have posted an announcement of the start of this blog here earlier, it is called New Blog.  This is the translation to the first post called "Two Blogs" (this is how I call it, not as translated below):

Two blog
My first blog on Blogspot, the called me ... and all around me ... most written in English. At that time, and her husband separatedit is one of our communication platformSometimes written in Chinese, have to give his translation (written ororal use), or he will give me that unhappy faceAlthough the face looks funnyit is not easy to translate, but the reason for that nauseatingI will not refuse him. With this new bloghad wanted to put a link just idly even, but think again (hope we can do this action), as the release of the Chinese herethe English remain inme ... and all around me ... where would it not perfect? ​​seems very professional.. In fact, it is just fun Exhibitions it!


Helloooooooo~~~~ You call that translation?????   How????

Here's a proper translation:

Two Blogs


My first blog in Blogspot is called me... and all around me..., it is mostly written in English.  At the time when my husband and I were separated, it's one of our communication platforms.  Sometimes when it is written in Chinese, I had to translate it to him (written or dictated), or he will give me that unhappy look.  Although he looks funny putting on that face, and translating is never easy, but for that rather blushing reason, I won't refuse him.


With this new blog, initially I thought of simply posting a link and that's it, but on second thought (hope to do this more often), I may as well post Chinese posts here, keep the English posts in me... and all around me.... Just perfect, isn't it?  Seems very professional... in fact, it's just for fun.


Comments of any kind are always welcome!


And the above is almost word to word.

No comments: