我的微博

Saturday, May 7, 2011

conspiracy theory...

I have received a number of emails spread from Mainland China, speculating about the actual cause of the occurrence of the 3.11 Japanese earthquake/tsunami.

Most of it is about the Japanese testing out some weapon of mass destruction in the middle of the ocean, inside of the ocean or something like that.  What a load of bullsh*t, and don't you bloody idiots think that I will forward it onwards.  If Japan had invented some weapons that could release approx. 600 times the energy the Hiroshima bomb had released, I, one that has no idea what the world has been inventing in case they need to conquer the earth, would think that Japan has already got it.  If it's a weapon that can shift their country by 3 meters, they have achieved what they wanted. 

And then there's this theory about the testing of such weapons has triggered the quake... whatever.  I'm sure there are substances that could be detected by geologists, scientists of the world if there were such tests.  And I'm pretty certain the US government would conduct a very detailed investigation of the what's been speculated so that they remain the most powerful nation in the world hehehe

The fact is, this is one of the loveliest country that I've ever been to.  They have demonstrated super high level of morality, even after the disaster.  Can you, can anyone tell me which other citizens the rest of the world could be capable of demonstrating such high level of morality?  I think the Mainland Chinese think they can hence the conspiracy theory.  Come on, this coming from people who has no idea of how to queue, who produced poisonous milk powder for their kids, who can make fake eggs out of poisonous chemicals and sell them to the public???

So, if you are sending me emails of similar topics, you can give it up.  I will simply delete it.  I will trust a Japanese Yakuza member than a Chinese civilian.  Simple fact, the Yakuza is one of the first to help the victims after the disaster.  I'm not saying that the Mainland Chinese didn't help, one of the tycoons bought a load of crisps give the victims.  That's all fine, but please, please, please just don't bring them fake eggs and poisonous milk powder and carton paper minced meat!!

No comments: