我的微博

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yes, a proper Valentine's Day even after we got married!


Yes, yes, yes, romance doesn't stop after the honeymoon. 

Adrian is the the sweetest husband when it comes to special occasions.  He has the best memory when it comes to special dates -- top quality RAM.  haha!  Well, to be fair, so far, he's the sweetest husband 80% of our married life.  And I hope that the percentage is only going to improve hehehee

Yes, I woke up, greeted him "happy Valentine's day" and gave him a kiss.  And then, I walked into the living room, and there was a card waiting for me.  Nope, not a credit card, just a Valentine's card. It was sweet.


And I went to work.  At just about 10:30, came a phone call from the Receptionist, there was a package for me.  I was just thinking that it was some samples that some suppliers have sent me, it just didn't occur to me because he has already bought me a sapphire pendant before Chinese New Year and there and then, he agreed that it was the Valentine's day + birthday present and that we should not spend anymore money on any other thing.  So I was definitely surprised to find that "the package" was actually 3 dozens of red roses.  And yes, I'm the less romantic one in this marriage because after being happily surprised, I thought about the money... "hmm... I wonder how much he has spent..."  and a colleague congratulated me because I was the first to receive my flowers...??  eh???  I thought flowers from husband doesn't count?


I thought I had to do something more than just getting him on a flight simulator session (got it on cheap at UbuyIbuy), so I bought him a card during lunch.  And since he calls me a sex bomb, I have bought a card that calls him a love machine hahaha well, to me, he IS indeed the ultimate love machine hahahaha!!

Anyway, there was actually a dinner arrangement at 8:30.  I got off work, and as I was walking through City Super, it was full of bodies!! There were long queues not only at the checkouts, the meat section had a queue of just about 2 dozens of people!  Wow!  That's something I've never seen before, maybe booking a table at days like this is not an easy task.


I got to the bus stop, but there was a serious traffic jam that the bus was at least half an hour behind schedule!  Gosh, I still had to go home, get dressed (shower was out of the question when I had to spend the 30-minute shower time waiting for a bloody bus!!), put on make-up and out of the door by 8:15!!

When I got home, I was surprised again by balloons arranged in heart shape stuck up on the wall where the bed is, with another card, and a diamond earring (yes, just one because I only needed one, to replace the one that I've lost, so I've got an upgrade to my earring hehehe)!  Thank you babe!

I gave him his card and he quickly hung up the love machine bit at the bedroom door hehehehe




the gifts and the cards...

And next, after an hour of getting ready, we're off to the restaurant!

the origami on the table

our super fine sake & the funky wine dispenser
Well we were only 5 minutes late when we got to the restaurant, we walked.  It was a Japanese restaurant in the Harbour Plaza Metropolis just a few minutes' walk from our place called "Senzuru", we didn't book the Valentine's set dinner, we ordered a teppanyaki set course, a sushi platter and a bottle of beautiful sake (the best and the most expensive sake we've ever had!! not gonna reveal the price though).




When we got home, there's yet another surprise!  A little one but it's cute!
A love remote!  hehe... something really handy!

dooo...

dooo...

dooo...

dooo...


doooooooo!!







No comments: