我的微博

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My 34th birthday - backdate to 8 April 2009

Ahh... yes, I'm backdating this... Should have done this a long time ago...

Unlike last year, I "celebrated" my birthday this year with Adrian miles away from me. But Adrian being the sweetest fiance, he made this power point presentation about my life without him and how he's going to "upgrade" all that from now onwards... once again, he did it. The slide show brought tears to my eyes.

That's not all, he got me a Kwanpen wallet -- given to me before he left for Libya which he knew I had my eyes on... However, not long after I've looked at it with Adrian (I didn't tell him that I wanted it la!!), I returned to the shop with the girls while the shop is still giving 30% discount to all the merchandises. I placed order (they have to take it in from HK, the design and colour that I wanted) for a brown, medium size wallet that has enough compartments for my stuff... I didn't tell Adrian I bought it though -- didn't want him to think I'm a big spender la! But it's made of croc skins, it could last a lifetime la!

Honestly, the thought of Adrian buying me one has never occurred to me because he had just been made redundant at that time, also, considering the commitment that he has with the kids. Imagine how shocked I was when he took me to the Crystal Club on the 38th Floor of the 6 star hotel previously called The Crown here in Macau. He asked the waitress to hand it to me... Gosh, I was speechless. It's a black, medium size wallet, slightly different from the one that I have ordered but equally beautiful.

I didn't want to disappoint Adrian, I have decided not to tell him about the order of that other wallet. I have decided to use it on my birthday. Meanwhile, I will use the one that I ordered once it's arrived. Hehe... The plan failed when I took it out of my handbag when I was talking to Adrian on Skype. He saw!!! Awe!!! He was so disappointed and I was so sorry that I didn't tell him about this order that I made! hmm...

Adrian is a wonderful man. He tries to please me in everyway and I'm thankful for that. Sometimes I have to pinch myself just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming... hehe... He insists that I should be less independant and rely on him more. I will try but I tend to forget -- I have never been used to being dependant... well, he'll remind me anyway... hehehe

No comments: