我的微博

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Adrian's sense of humour...

Today is the day Adrian spends a day with his boys.  And they have the pleasure of my company for lunch.  But that's not what I'm gonna tell here.

We arrived at lunch and Adrian showed me the text between him and Philip (his elder son):

Philip:  So we'll meet you at Pacific Coffee?
Adrian:  Yes
Philip:  What are we going to do first?
Adrian:  Sit
Philip: OK

And then, when we were having main course, Thomas claimed that he was full and didn't want the Risotto at all...

Thomas: O I'm full!
Adrian: O so you're full?
Thomas: Yes, I can't eat anything any more.
Adrian: O so no dessert for you then?
Thomas: ... Noooo...
and we burst out with laughs...!
Just a few moments later,
Thomas said, "I'd do anything for a chocolate!"
Adrian: O ya?
Off he scoops a big spoon full of Risotto on Thomas' plate, with a cheeky grin on his face.
That little toad's face was so funny but surprisingly, he finished the Risotto and at the same time, realized that he must think twice before he starts his sentence with "I'd do anything for..."

This is my husband's sense of humour and I love it!  hahahahaaaa

No comments: